About Hop 'N' Pop
You’ll get more than your 5-a-day on the Hop ‘N’ Pop slot from Hacksaw Gaming. Blueberries, Aubergines, Grapes, Carrots, Apples, Bananas, Cherries, and Strawberries are all there to make the most nutritious smoothie imaginable - or, to at least help you land some juicy winning lines!
Matching 5 or more connecting symbols really makes the slot pop as the cascade kicks in. Land a winning combo and squished fruit will disappear as fresh fruit falls into its place. The strawberries are top of the pops when it comes to value for money, grab yourself a punnet, or land 9-of-a-kind, to win 16x the total stake. A cluster of 15+ Blueberries also pays 20x your total stake.
How to play Hop 'N' Pop
- Select your stake using the up and down arrows at the bottom of the reels, and click Spin.
- Hop ‘N’ Pop pays Cluster Ways, matching 5 or more connecting symbols will award a Cluster win.
- Hop ‘N’ Pop is a cascade slot, this is where winning symbols are removed and new symbols fall into their place from above, giving the player another chance of forming a winning cluster.
- Wild symbols will substitute for other symbols, increasing the chances of forming a winning combination. The win is determined by the value of the symbol/s the wild has substituted for.
- Landing 3 or more scatters awards 10 Free Spins with multipliers.
- A Multiplier will move around the reels following every spin, hitting a winning cluster will multiply that win and the Multiplier will either double in value, or split in 2 and move to other positions on the reels. If a Multiplier hits a winning cluster all symbols of the same kind will be removed from the reels.
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
- Blueberries - 15+: £20 12-14: £4 10-11: £2 9: £1 8: 50p 7: 30p 6: 20p 5: 10p
- Aubergines - 15+: £20 12-14: £4 10-11: £2 9: £1 8: 50p 7: 30p 6: 20p 5: 10p
- Grapes - 15+: £20 12-14: £4 10-11: £2 9: £1 8: 50p 7: 30p 6: 20p 5: 10p
- Carrots - 15+: £20 12-14: £4 10-11: £2 9: £1 8: 50p 7: 30p 6: 20p 5: 10p
- Apples - 9: £8 8: £4 7: £1 6: 40p 5: 20p
- Bananas - 9: £8 8: £4 7: £1 6: 40p 5: 20p
- Cherries - 9: £8 8: £4 7: £1 6: 40p 5: 20p
- Strawberries - 9: £16 8: £8 7: £2 6: 80p 5: 40p
- Wild Symbol - Substitutes for all symbols except scatters.
- Scatter Symbol - 3 or more awards 10 Free Spins with Multipliers.
The game starts with a multiplier overlay in a random position on the reel. Following every spin, the multiplier will move to a new position. If it overlaps a winning cluster it will multiply the win for that spin, and then either double in value, or divide into 2 and move to another position at random. Orange Suns will double the multiplier value, and Green Suns will cause the multiplier to split in 2.
The maximum number of splits is 4, with the doubled multipliers following the pattern of 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x, and 64x. All winning symbols are removed with new symbols falling from above to fill their positions. If a multiplier hits a winning cluster all the symbols of the same kind will be removed from the reels.
Once Free Spins have been triggered by landing 3 or more scatters, 10 Free Spins will be awarded, 3 scatters will add one 2x Multiplier, 4 will add two 2x multipliers, and 5 scatters will add four 4x multipliers.
Can I trigger free spins on Hop 'N' Pop?
Yes, you can. Landing 3 or more scatters awards 10 Free Spins with Multipliers.
How much can I win on Hop 'N' Pop?
The highest value symbol on the reels awards 16x the total stake for landing 9-of-a-kind. With Multiplier values available up to 64x the amount you can win will be enhanced significantly.
What is the RTP on Hop 'N' Pop
The RTP ( Return To Player) on Hop 'N' Pop is 96.20%, The RTP percentage is a measure of the percentage of stakes a game returns to players, and is a generally accepted guide to how a game will perform.