About Bonus Fruits
Find out how many pieces of fruit fit into a slot in Bonus Fruits slot, the Inspired Gaming slot with plenty of vitamin C.
This slot has a classic fruit machine design, and you’ll see familiar symbols like cherries, lemons and 7s here in a timeless colourful 2D style, in front of a disco-style background - are you ready to party?
There are forty paylines and nine regular symbols to match along them in combinations of three or more, as well as wild symbols, which substitute for all regular symbols, as well as bonus and Spin & Win symbols too, which take you to the bonus rounds.
You can trigger free spins, or the Spin & Win bonus, and in the latter there are jackpots to win. But before you spin, if your remaining funds go under your total bet per spin, you’ll be asked if you want to wager your remaining funds for the chance to win an extra spin at the current bet.
How to play Bonus Fruits
- If your bet per spin is larger than your remaining funds, decide whether you want to wager your remaining cash for the chance to win another spin at the current bet.
- Choose your bespoke bet and then click Spin.
- Watch the fruity symbols fall down and land along the 3x6 play board.
- Land any of the 40 combinations to win some real cash.
- Watch out for the wild symbols, which substitute for all symbols apart from the bonus and Spin & Win symbols.
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
- Cherries/Lemon/Orange/Raspberry/Plum - 6: £2 5: 40p 4: 20p 3: 10p
- Grapes/Watermelon - 6: £3 5: £1 4: 30p 3: 20p
- Blue 7 - 6: £6 5: £3 4: 50p 3: 30p
- Red 7/Wild - 6: £12 5: £5 4: £1 3: 50p
- Wild - Substitutes for all symbols apart from bonus symbol and Spin & Win symbol.
- Bonus - Three or more in view at once trigger the bonus.
- Spin & Win - Six or more in view at once trigger Spin & Win bonus.
If you get three or more bonus symbols on the board at once, you’ll trigger the bonus! You’ll be able to choose between free spins and the Spin & Win bonus - it’s up to you. Should you go for the free spins however, three, four, five or six bonus symbols will give you ten, fifteen, twenty or twenty five free spins respectively.
Should you get six or more Spin & Win symbols on the board at once, or choose it in the bonus, you’ll unlock the Spin & Win feature. These symbols will all come with a value that’ll be either a multiple of the current stake, or one of the jackpots - they’ll remain on the board, while the rest of the symbols darken.
You’ll get three lives, but each spin that doesn’t produce a new Spin & Win symbol will lose you one of them - get another Spin & Win symbol and the number will reset to three. The bonus will continue until either you run out of lives or you cover the entire board in Spin & Win symbols. If the former happens, you’ll be awarded the values of all symbols in view, while if you achieve the latter, you’ll win the values of all symbols as well as the Grand Jackpot too!
Can I trigger free spins on Bonus Fruits?
To trigger free spins, just get three or more bonus symbols on show at once - you can then choose to play either free spins, or the Spin & Win bonus.
How to win Bonus Fruits jackpot?
When you play the Spin & Win, symbols can have jackpot values on them. However, if you cover the entire board in Spin & Win symbols, you’ll win not only the values of all symbols, but the Grand Jackpot too - the biggest of them all at 1000x your bet!
What is the Bonus Fruits RTP (Payout Percentage)?
Bonus Fruits has a return to player of 95% - this is the payout percentage you can expect to receive back over a long period of play.
Where can I play Bonus Fruits?
You can play Bonus Fruits alongside hundreds of other slots right here at MrQ.