About Deal or No Deal Banker's Call
Ride the blues cruise on your way to unveiling your chosen box in the Deal or No Deal Banker’s Call slot from Blueprint. Enter the famous game show and join Noel for an exciting game of Deal or No Deal featuring all of the available cash prizes boxes. Activate the bonus game and make a deal with a number of selectable boxes containing delectable cash prizes. Choose to bank your prize or No Deal for the chance to select additional boxes for even more potential prizes. The Banker's Call is never far away and, if the phone rings, any unused Deals will be removed and a final box will be awarded containing your final potential prize. Collect fast because who knows when the dreaded banker might hit the phone!
How to play Deal or No Deal Banker's Call
- Choose your bet level and press spin to begin
- Match 3 or more symbols along the 10 potential paylines to win
- 3 or more Scatters activates the Deal or No Deal bonus game
- During the feature, you have up to 3 Deals available and will select a number of boxes on each round
- Once revealed, either add the cash value to your total pot or say No Deal to select additional boxes containing new cash values
- Once the phone rings, all unused Deals are removed and a final box is awarded containing a final cash prize value
- Once the Bonus game is concluded, all collected Deals are awarded as the total feature prize
Pay table symbols
Based on a £1 bet
- Wild/Noel- 5:£200
- Envelope- 5:£100
- Book/Mug- 5:£50
- Seal- 5:£20
- A/K/Q/J/10- 5:£10
- Wild- Substitutes for any paytable symbol
- Scatter- Activates free spins
Deal or No Deal Bonus Game- 3 or more Scatters activates the bonus game and awards a total of 3 rounds. During the feature, pick from a number of boxes to reveal a cash value. Once revealed, you can either add it to your total pot by pressing DEAL or reject it by pressing NO DEAL. If you select NO DEAL, then a different box can be selected containing a different cash value. You get a total of 3 DEALS so choose wisely!
Banker's Call- At any point during the bonus game, the Banker can call the phone and end the bonus game. Once the phone rings, a final box is awarded that contains a cash value added to your total feature pot. Once the box has been opened, your total feature pot is awarded and the mode ends.
Can I activate free spins on Deal or No Deal Banker’s Call?
Deal or No Deal The Banker's Call does not contain a traditional free spins mode but has the special bonus game with up to 3 rounds of instant cash prizes to be won.
Can I play Deal or No Deal The Banker’s Call on mobile?
Take the Deal or No Deal action on the go as Deal or No Deal The Banker’s Call is fully compatible on all mobile devices. Sign up to MrQ today and play over 900 real money mobile slots and casino games.
What is the Deal or No Deal The Banker's Call RTP?
The RTP for Deal or No Deal The Banker's Call is 95%. For every £10 bet, the average return to player is £9.50 based on long periods of play.
What is the max win for Deal or No Deal The Banker's Call?
The max win for Deal or No Deal The Banker's Call is 5,000x your total bet.