About John Hunter and the Quest for Bermuda Riches
Join John Hunter in his latest expedition in John Hunter and the Quest for Bermuda Riches slot, the Pragmatic Play game where adventure is always around the corner. This slot uses the cluster pays mechanic, so you need at least five matching symbols in a block to win.
The graphics here are smart and bright, with similarities to the other John Hunter slots, and you can match a range of symbols including the card suits, a telescope, a cup and a ring. The scatter symbol pays out too, as well as triggering free spins when three or more appear, and there’s a wild symbol, which substitutes for all regular symbols.
For extra wins, look out for the money and collect symbols, as they work in tandem to deliver you some tasty prizes, and the cursed wild, which doubles your win when it works as a substitute.
Not only that, but whenever you get a win, the symbols concerned will disappear and invite new symbols to tumble down for more chances to win. Can you help Hunter in his quest for riches?
How to play John Hunter and the Quest for Bermuda Riches
- Choose your bespoke bet and then click Spin.
- Watch as the symbols fall down along the 7x7 playboard.
- Land blocks of at leat five matching symbols together to win some real money.
- Look out for wild symbols, which substitute for all regular symbols in winning blocks, and cursed wilds, which do the same but double your win too.
- If you’re on a winning spin, before spinning again wait for the winning symbols to disappear from the board and for new symbols to tumble down and take their place - giving you the chance to win more money on the same spin!
- Look out for money and collect symbols on the board! Money symbols have a predefined value, and when one or more money symbols lands alongside one or more collect symbols, you’ll get the respective cash prize. Three are also extra credit collect symbols - the value on these symbols get added - and multiplier collect symbols, which multiply the values of all money symbols by the value of this symbol. Finally, there are the extra drop collect symbols, which add more money symbols onto the boar in random positions with random values.
Pay table symbols
Based on a stake of £1
- Diamond - 15+: £20
- Club - 15+: £40
- Heart - 15+: £60
- Spade - 15+: £80
- Telescope - 15+: £90
- Cup - 15+: £100
- Ring - 15+: £150
- Scatter - 7: £100
- Wild - Substitutes for all symbols apart from scatter, money and collect symbols.
- Scatter - Three or more trigger free spins.
- Money - Takes a value from a predefined set, and when one or more hit alongside one or more collect symbol, you’ll get the monetary value!
- Collect - When more or more appear on screen alongside a money symbol, they’ll get you the money.
- Cursed Wild - These work as regular wilds but with multipliers of 2x applying to all combinations they’re involved in.
Get three or more scatter symbols and you’ll trigger free spins - with twelve to begin with. Here, the values of all money symbols hitting the play board are thrown into a bonus pot, and after all free spins end, you can win this value. You’ll see a wheel, which contains three winning and five losing segments, and if it stops on a winning slice, you’ll win the pot! Free spins can be retriggered an unlimited number of times too, so another three scatter symbols will get you five more free spins.
Can I trigger free spins on Bermuda Riches?
Yes - just get three or more scatter symbols on the board at once to trigger free spins.
How much can I win on Bermuda Riches?
The maximum win is limited to 5,000x your total bet.
What is the Bermuda Riches RTP?
The return to player, or RTP, of Hunter and the Quest for Bermuda Riches is 96.39% - this is the payout percentage you can expect to receive back over a long period of play.
Can I play Bermuda Riches on mobile?
You can play John Hunter and the Quest for Bermuda Riches at the touch of a button oon your mobile devices on MrQ, alongside the other slots in the John Hunter series!