About Piggy Bank Bills
They say that money makes the world go round, and that’s certainly the case in Piggy Bank Bills slot, the Pragmatic Play slot where the aim of the game is to connect symbols together to make cold hard bills. The values of the notes vary, ranging from 0.25x your bet to 100x your bet (and 1000x your bet if you get into the free spins bonus).
What you need to do is get two halves with the same value facing each other on the play board at once - they’ll join together to become a singular bill, and pay out! However, there are wild symbols too, which can turn to match the value of the symbol they’re facing, or if two wild symbols join together, they’ll create a banknote that takes on a random value. You can win free spins too, if you get two scatter symbols facing each other. Match up additional Scatters to add modifiers to the free spins mode including getting rid of the lowest value symbols to create bigger potential wins.
How to play Piggy Bank Bills
- Choose your bespoke wager and then click Spin.
- Watch the symbols land along the 3x6 play board.
- Land symbols with matching values next to each other to win.
- Look for wild symbols, which substitute for all symbols apart from scatter symbols, and can even take on their own values when two match together.
- Before spinning again, wait to see if one of three random modifiers hits. Either free games could be randomly awarded, up to three symbols could get replaced with halves to form winning bills, or between two and four wilds could be added to the play board in random positions.
Pay table symbols
Based on a stake of £1
- 0.25x - 25p
- 0.5x - 50p
- 1x - £1
- 2x - £2
- 5x - £5
- 10x - £10
- 20x - £20
- 50x - £50
- 100x - £100
- 1000x - £1000 (free spins rounds only)
- Wild - Substitutes for all symbols apart from scatter symbols.
- Scatter - Two appearing on the play board and facing each other will merge into a scatter bill, triggering eight free spins.
Free spins- Scatter symbols can appear on the play board, and if two appear while facing each other, they’ll create a scatter bill. One scatter bill will trigger eight free spins, while two will activate eight free spins as well as remove the lowest paying symbols from the reel strips during the round, and three will trigger eight free spins, but remove the two lowest paying symbols from the reel strips in addition.
1000x symbol- During free spins, an even more valuable symbol will be added to the play board, giving you the chance to win up to x1000 your total bet, and random multipliers of 2x or 3x can appear over the symbols too. Should a winning bill be formed, any multipliers over the symbols concerned will be applied to the final value of the bill.
Can I trigger free spins on Piggy Bank Bills?
You can trigger free spins on Piggy Bank Bills. Just create a scatter bill from two scatter symbols and you’ll get eight free spins.
How much can I win on Piggy Bank Bills?
You can win up to x5000 your total bet on Piggy Bank Bills.
What is the Piggy Bank Bills RTP (Payout Percentage)?
Piggy Bank Bills has a return to player of 96.50% - this is the return you can expect to receive back over a long play period.
Can I play Piggy Bank Bills on mobile?
Piggy Bank Bills is fully compatible on all mobile devices meaning you can pork down whenever you want. Sign up to MrQ and play over 900 real money slots and casino games.