About Reactoonz 2
The aliens are invading in Reactoonz 2 slot from Play’n Go! It features familiar alien characters and a sci-fi theme, as well as the ice-cold synthpop soundtrack you’ll recognise from the original game if you’re a fan of the series. Of course, Reactoonz slots are a little different to others out there, and winning combinations are formed in clusters of symbols along 7 reels. Symbols can fluctuate, charge up, multiply and do a whole lot else besides, so why not dive in and see what these aliens are all about?
The play board in Reactoonz 2 is a 7x7 square, full of alien-like symbols. There are 8 regular symbols in total, and you need combinations of 5 or more to win! Winning symbols are removed from the board once the combo has been counted, and new symbols cascade down to fill up the board again, so you can win multiple times on a single spin. There are different types of Wild symbols, but they all substitute for the other symbols in a cluster. Uncharged Wilds appear after cascades, and don’t form wins but do transform into Electric Wilds when they're adjacent to winning symbols, or when the Wild Pair Explosion feature gets triggered!
How to play Reactoonz 2
- Select your stake from the main bet menu (play between 20p and £20)
- Press the green spin button and watch those aliens fall on the reels
- 5+ adjacent aliens will cause a reaction - removing symbols from the reels
- Watch out for electric wilds for more winning reactions
Pay table symbols
Based on a £1 spin
- Yellow/One-Eyed Green - 15+: £3 12+: £1 10+: 80p 9: 60p 8: 30p 7: 20p 6: 15p 5: 10p
- Brown/Purple - 15+: £10 12+: £3 10+: £1 9: 80p 8: 60p 7: 40p 6: 20p 5: 15p
- Blue - 15+: £60 12+: £6 10+: £3 9: £2 8: £1.50 7: £1 6: 70p 5: 50p
- Orange - 15+: £100 12+: £10 10+: £5 9: £3 8: £2 7: £1 6: 80p 5: 60p
- Two-Eyed Green - 15+: £200 12+: £20 10+: £10 9: £4 8: £3 7: £2 6: £1 5: 80p
- Pink - 15+: £500 12+: £50 10+: £20 9: £8 8: £5 7: £3 6: £2 5: £1
- Wild symbol- these symbols substitutes any other symbols
For each round, a one-eyed symbol is randomly chosen to fluctuate. When fluctuating symbols win, an Electric Wild can appear in their place - this will fill up the Fluctometer, which can hold up to 11 charges. When it’s fully-filled, it can create up to 3 Electric Wilds.
When non-Wild symbols are removed by an Electric Wild, the Quantumeter gets charged. It can hold up to 135 charges across 4 levels, and will unleash Wilds to the play board. If it doesn’t get to level 3, it’ll throw out Energoon Wilds, which can take up a 2x2 square, while if it gets to level 3 or 4, it’ll unleash Gargantoon Wilds.
These can be 2x2 or 3x3, depending on the level you reach. When all features are done but there are still 2 or more Electric Wilds remaining, the Wild Pair Explosion will activate - here, a load of symbols can be destroyed, giving you some all-new opportunities to win!
Can I win free spins on Reactoonz 2?
There isn't a Reactoonz 2 free spins bonus - but there are 4 wild features that can activate with winning stacks.
What is the Reactoonz 2 RTP?
The Reactoonz 2 return to player is 96.20% - this is the average payback you have the chance to receive over a longer period of play.
Can I play Reactoonz 2 mobile slots?
Yes, Reactoonz 2 is available on mobile and tablet with no downloads needed. Log in to the lobby and click the play button to have some energetic fun with the Reactoonz.