About Slingo Fire and Ice
Frost and flames collide in Slingo Fire and Ice - the Slingo game that will leave you hot and cold under the collar. The unique spin on bingo and slots takes another twist - this time with two separate Slingo grids.
Burning with multipliers we have the Fire area; rack up the lines in this section to increase your win multiplier and move up the blazing ladder.
Next we have cold hard cash prizes from the Ice area. Hit numbers, make lines and climb the frosty ladder to the top for a juicy 1,000x prize.
Each time you spin you have the chance to open up the Jackpot Reel and the coveted fire and ice gems. If either of these stones lands on the reels, you take a jackpot!
Prepare yourself for a battle of the elements and play now at MrQ.
How to play Slingo Fire and Ice
- Choose your stake from the main bet menu
- Click the start game button to kick off 10 spins
- Numbers will spin into the five reel slot
- Land matching numbers on the game grids and try to complete Slingos
- When a wild lands, mark the best spot to secure a Slingo win
- Watch out for the Fire or Ice gems - awarding you the Fire or Ice Jackpot!
Slingo Fire and Ice has several special symbols that can appear on any spin:
- Wild Symbols: Numbers can appear with a wild Fire, Ice or Fire/Ice Frame. When a wild lands, you can choose a number and mark a number in the Fire or Ice area.
- Free Spins: Land the free spins symbol and you get another chance to spin more matching numbers.
- Blocker: Takes up a number spot - no special bonuses.
- Fire/Ice Gem: Only appears on the Jackpot Reel if you hit a double Slingo. Awards the Fire or Ice jackpot.
Jackpot Reel: Land a double Slingo and you get to have a spin on the Jackpot Reel. If the Fire or Ice gem appears in this space, you win the Fire or Ice jackpot!
Extra Spins: After each game, you have the chance to spin the Fire or Ice areas, giving you a last-ditch chance to land that Slingo win.
Can I trigger free spins on Slingo Fire and Ice?
Yes, you can land extra spins when you land a free spins symbol - awarding you an extra chance to grab some more Slingos.
How much can I win on Slingo Fire and Ice?
Climb the Fire and Ice ladders to their peak and you could take home the maximum £100,000 prize.
What is the Slingo Fire and Ice RTP?
The Slingo Fire and Ice return to player is 95.05% - this is the theoretical return you can expect over a long period of play.
Where can I play Slingo Fire and Ice?
You can play the most popular Slingo games right here at MrQ. Start lining up those wins and claim real cash prizes.