About Big Buffalo Megaways
Big Buffalo Megaways slot from Skywind has hit the reels and is now stampeding at MrQ! Although the big guy is looking pretty grumpy and about to charge, the background music offers up an atmosphere of calm and relaxation with the haunting wind instruments and the light beat of the drum. The Big Buffalo is joined by playing card symbols, and his dear friends the Fox, Lynx, Wolf, and Eagle all ready to help you land those winning lines. The animals are illustrated with a softness that makes them look pettable, apart from when they form part of a winning combo, then they spring to life with a roar and a hiss. The background looks pretty barren, with large craggy rocks dotted about - a bottle of water wouldn’t go a miss on this adventure! The Buffalo is the highest value symbol on the reels, followed by the Eagle and Wolf, so with Multiplier Wild symbols during the Free Spins Bonus Round you’ll be wanting to see plenty of those animals pop up. It’s time to take the Buffalo by the horns and get that spinning finger at the ready to be in with a chance of hopefully landing some nice cash prizes.
How to play Big Buffalo Megaways
- Select your stake using the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons bottom right of the reels.
- The player can decide whether to activate the Ante Bet Feature. By increasing the stake by an additional 5 coins increases the chances of triggering Free Spins by adding extra scatters to the reels. Once the bet is set click spin.
- This is a Megaways slot, paying from the leftmost reel to the right. The overall number of winning possibilities on a single spin is calculated by multiplying together the number of landing symbols on each reel.
- Wild symbols will substitute for other symbols, increasing the chances of forming a winning combination. The win is determined by the value of the symbol/s the wild has substituted for. During Free Spins the Wild Symbols carry multipliers of 2x, 3x, or 5x which will be added to line wins where the Wild forms part of the winning combination.
- To trigger Free Spins the player must land 3 or more of the Free Games Scatter Symbol. Landing 3 awards 8 Free Spins, 4 will award 15 Free Spins, 5 will award 25 Free Spins, and landing 6 will award 100 Free Spins. The feature can be triggered by landing a further 3 - 6 scatters, landing 2 will award 5 Free Spins.
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
9 - 6: £1.60 5: £1 4: 40p 3: 20p.
10 - 6: £1.60 5: £1 4: 40p 3: 20p.
J - 6: £2 5: £1.20 4: 60p 3: 20p.
Q - 6: £2 5: £1.20 4: 60p 3: 20p.
K - 6: £2.40 5: £1.60 4: 80p 3: 40p.
A - 6: £2.40 5: £1.60 4: 80p 3: 40p.
Lynx - 6: £4 5: £3 4: £1.60 3: 80p 2: 20p.
Foxes - 6: £4 5: £3 4: £1.60 3: 80p 2: 20p.
Wolves - 6: £5 5: £4 4: £2.20 3: £1 2: 32p.
Eagles - 6: £5 5: £4 4: £2.20 3: £1 2: 32p.
Buffaloes - 6: £6 5: £5 4: £4 3: £1 2: 80p.
Wild Symbol - Appears on reels 2 - 6 and substitutes for all symbols except scatters. During Free Spins lands with multipliers of 2x, 3x, or 5x.
Free Games Scatter - Landing 3, 4, 5, or 6 awards 8, 15, 25, and 100 Free Spins respectively.
Before starting the game the player can choose whether to activate the Ante Bet Feature. Activating the Ante Bet doubles the chances of triggering Free Spins by adding more scatters to the reels. The price for activating the Ante Bet is displayed to the left of the reels, it is determined by a total of the player’s stake and 5 additional coins. It is only available in the main game and can’t be turned on or off during Free Spins.
Once Free Spins have been triggered by landing 3 or more scatters all wilds appear with multipliers of 2x, 3x, or 5x. If more than 1 Wild Symbol lands the values of the multipliers will be added together. Landing 2 more scatters will award an additional 5 Free Spins, landing 3 - 6 will award 8, 15, 25, and 100 Free Spins respectively.
Q: Can I trigger free spins on Big Buffalo Megaways?
Yes. Landing 3, 4, 5, or 6 of the Scatter Symbol will award 8, 15, 25, and 100 Free Spins respectively.
Q: How much can I win on Big Buffalo Megaways?
The highest value symbol on the reels awards 7.5x the total stake for landing 6-of-a-kind. During Free Spins the wilds land with multipliers of 2x, 3x, or 5x, significantly increasing the value of line wins when they form part of a winning combination.
Q: What is the RTP on Big Buffalo Megaways
The RTP ( Return To Player) on Big Buffalo Megaways is 96.5%, The RTP percentage is a measure of the percentage of stakes a game returns to players, and is a generally accepted guide to how a game will perform.
Q: Where can I play Big Buffalo Megaways?
As an award-winning bingo site, MrQ is a very good place to start. One of the most important questions when choosing an online casino is what is the speed of deposits and withdrawals? - you’ll be pleased to know that on MrQ we offer fast deposits and withdrawals. There is also a wide selection of games to choose from, whether you fancy slots, bingo, blackjack, or roulette, MrQ has the top games from all top game developers.