About Pineapple Pop
The fruits are in a frenzy in the Pineapple Pop slot from Neon Valley Studios. Grab your glass and squeeze the day with more than a few juicy prizes to quench your thirst. Activate a burst of winning fruits to expand the total number of paylines and match consecutive wins to grow up to a gargantuan 262,144 ways to win. Up the fruit with Jumbo paytable symbols that will cover multiple spaces and transform all symbols below it into Wilds. Activate the free spins mode and go up and away as every win will expand the number of guaranteed paylines on each spin. Climb to the tippy-top and enjoy a guaranteed 262,144 ways to win on every free spin.
How to play Pineapple Pop
- Choose your bet level and press spin to begin
- Match 3 or more symbols along the initial 4,096 potential paylines to win
- Each win will cause a cascade that will expand the total available paylines and replaced matched symbols with new ones
- Wild symbols that are not part of wins will remain on the reels until a win is achieved
- Jumbo symbols can land on the reels and transform all spaces below it into Wilds
- Scatter symbols will cause a guaranteed cascade to add new symbols and Scatters
- 3 or more Scatters triggers free spins
- During the free spins mode, each cascading win will increase the fixed number of paylines up to a max of 262,144 ways to win
Pay table symbols
Based on a £1 bet
- Watermelon- 6:£5
- Orange- 6:£2.60
- Kiwi- 6:£2.40
- Grapes- 6:£2.20
- Strawberry/Lemon- 6:£1.20
- Pear/Plum- 6:£1
- Cherry/Banana/Lime/Blueberry- 6:40p
- Wild- Substitutes for any paytable symbol
- Scatter- Activates free spins
- Jumbo- Giant paytable symbol that turns other symbols Wild
Expanding Paylines- During play, the initial number of paylines is set at 4,096 ways to win. When a win is achieved, the number of paylines will increase with each consecutive cascading win continuing to increase the number of active rows and available paylines. The number of paylines can grow up to a gargantuan 262,144 ways to win. At the end of each spin, the reels will reset to 4,096 until the next cascade is achieved.
Jumbo Symbols- Paytable symbols can land as Jumbo symbols that will cover a number of spaces in a line win. When a Jumbo symbol appears, it will also transform all spaces below it into Wilds that will remain on the reels until part of a cascading win.
Scatter Explosions- When a Scatter lands on the reels, it will highlight up to 12 symbols around it and remove them from play. Once removed, a cascade is activated with new symbols appearing on the reels. Scatters will remain on the reels for the duration of the spin or until 3 or more appear on the reels.
Free Spins- 3 or more Scatters activates free spins with 3 Scatters awarding 6 free spins and any additional Scatter awarding 3 spins each. While free spins are active, each cascading win will permanently increase the total number of winning paylines that will remain active for the duration of the feature. Each cascading win will add an additional row of symbols to the mode and continue to increase up to a max of 262,144 ways to win. During the free spins mode, 3 or more Scatters will retrigger the mode with the initially awarded number of spins.
Can I activate free spins on Pineapple Pop?
3 or more Scatters activates free spins with 3 Scatters awarding 6 free spins and any additional Scatter awarding 3 spins each. During the free spins mode, 3 or more Scatters will retrigger the mode with the initially awarded number of spins.
What is the Pineapple Pop RTP?
The RTP for Pineapple Pop is 96%. For every £10 bet, the average return to player is £9.60 based on long periods of play.
Can I play Pineapple Pop on mobile?
Take the juicy adventure on the go as Pineapple Pop is fully compatible on all mobile devices. Sign up to MrQ today and play over 900 real money mobile slots and casino games.
What is the max win for Pineapple Pop?
The max win for Pineapple Pop is 5,000x your total bet.