About Dead Man's Trail Slot
Follow the trail to gold and glory in Dead Man’s Trail slot, the 40-line pirate-themed slot from Relax Gaming.
There’s a strong theme here that combines pirates with an abandoned treasure island - in the background, you can see pirates leaving the ship and arriving at an old building on the shore.
The graphics are quite realistic and atmospheric, dark and murky as if it’s a stormy evening. On the play board, you’ll meet four pirates, and you’ll need to match them to win money, along with letter symbols in an old serif style.
The wild symbol here substitutes for all symbols too, while three or more bonus symbols will get you on the bonus trail, where you can land on all sorts of different tiles and maybe win big. Don’t forget about the coin symbols either - when these land on three or more reels, you’ll win the total amount from all coins visible! Sounds better than walking the plank, right?
How to play Dead Man's Trail Slot
- Choose your wager and then spin the reels.
- Watch as the symbols appear along the 4x5 playboard.
- Land any of the 40 combinations to win some real money.
- Watch for the wild symbol, which substitutes for all symbols in a winning line.
- Look for coin symbols, as when they appear on three or more reels at once, you’ll win the total amount displayed on all visible symbols.
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
- J/Q/K/A - 5: £3 4: 50p 3: 10p
- Blue/Green - 5: £5 4: £1.20 3: 30p
- Orange - 5: £15 4: £2.50 3: 70p
- Red - 5: £30 4: £5 3: £1
- Wild - 5: £60 4: £10 3: £2
- Wild - Substitutes for all symbols.
- Bonus - Three or more trigger Trail Bonus.
- Coin - When landing on three or more reels, you’ll win the total amount displayed on all visible coins.
If three or more bonus symbols land on the reels at once, you’ll trigger the Trail Bonus. Here, you’ll have your own pawn, which can move from one to nine steps along the trail on each turn, and landing on a tile will trigger the corresponding action. Normal tiles award you the visible prize, while the start tile will trigger the reset special action, the end tile will end the bonus and give you your winnings achieved thus far, and the mystery chest will trigger one of eleven special actions.
The special actions can add multiplies to tiles, collect the value of all normal tiles, replace all end tiles with normal tiles, give you random coin wins - or maybe something else entirely. Once you’ve visited a normal tile or a temporary mystery chest, that tile will turn into an end tile - each normal tile is capped at 10,000x with the maximum amount being 50,000x, so there could be some big wins on the horizon!
Can I trigger free spins on Dead Man’s Trail?
There aren’t any free spins here as such. Instead, you can trigger the Trail Bonus when you get three or more bonus symbols.
How much can I win on Dead Man’s Trail?
You can win up to 50,000x your total bet on this slot.
What is the Dead Man’s Trail RTP?
Dead Man’s Trail has a return to player of 96.29%.
Can I play Dead Man’s Trail on mobile?
Walk the trail on any of your favourite mobile devides. Sign up to MrQ today and play over 900 real money mobile slots and casino games.