About Gems Bonanza
Claim stacks of jewels in Gems Bonanza Slot - the Aztec themed game from Pragmatic Play. The slot features a bunch of different coloured gems - you just need to connect at least 5 of them together to win. There’s the Tumble Feature too, and exciting extras, so come on down to this detail-rich Aztec settlement. You’ve got the chance to win 10,000x your bet, so make sure you take it.
The play board has an 8x8 format, with 64 different symbols visible at any one time, and to get the biggest win for each symbol type you need 25 or more in a cluster. n some of the features, the Wild symbol will also appear, and it substitutes for all other symbols - you could really be in luck if it pops up at the right time! When you do get a winning cluster, it’ll disappear thanks to the Tumble Feature. New symbols will tumble down from above in their place, and if you keep matching symbols, they’ll keep on tumbling!
How to play Gems Bonanza
- Select your bet by pressing the minus or plus buttons (you can bet up to £12)
- Press the play button to start a game
- Match 5 or more coloured gems to trigger a prize
- Any winning symbols will be removed from the board, allowing more symbols to join from the top
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a £1 spin
- Diamond - 25+: £50 20-24: £10 15-19: £3.75 12-14: £2 9-11: £1 8: 35p 7: 20p 6: 15p 5: 10p.
- Pink Octagon - 25+: £75 20-24: £15 15-19: £5 12-14: £2.50 9-11: £1.50 8: 50p 7: 30p 6: 20p 5: 15p.
- Orange Octagon - 25+: £100 20-24: £20 15-19: £7.50 12-14: £3.75 9-11: £2 8: 60p 7: 40p 6: 25p 5: 20p.
- Triangle - 25+: £150 20-24: £25 15-19: £10 12-14: £5 9-11: £2.50 8: 75p 7: 40p 6: 30p 5: 25p.
- Green Octagon - 25+: £300 20-24: £50 15-19: £15 12-14: £7.50 9-11: £3.75 8: £1.25 7: 50p 6: 50p 5: 30p.
- Pentagon - 25+: £500 20-24: £100 15-19: £25 12-14: £12.50 9-11: £7.50 8: £2.50 7: £1.25 6: 75p 5: 50p.
- Red Octagon - 25+: £1,000 20-24: £200 15-19: £50 12-14: £25 9-11: £12.50 8: £5 7: £2.50 6: £1.50 5: £1.
- Wild symbol- this symbol substitutes any other symbols in a payline.
When you spin on the base game, you might see some coloured markings behind symbols. When one of these symbols is part of a win, the respective Special Spin Feature will be triggered. The blue mark wins Nuclear, during which when all tumbles are finished the symbols on the play board will all clear, completely refreshing the board.
The pink mark will win you Wild Gem, in which after the tumbles finish, all instances of a randomly-chosen symbol will transform into Wilds. Then there’s the brown mark, which awards Squares. When - you’ve guessed it - all tumbles finish, 2x2 blocks of the same symbol will be added to the board in random positions. The red mark awards Colossal Symbols, which are similar to Squares, but bigger as they can be 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5.
Finally, the green mark awards Lucky Wilds, in which after tumbles are finished, between 5 and 15 Wild symbols will be randomly added to the screen. On every spin, the number of winning symbols is counted and this will fill the Gold Fever meter. Get 114 points in a spin to trigger the Gold Fever, which has 5 different levels - all wins have a Multiplier of at least 2x - up to a maximum of 10x - and all spin modifiers will be played at least once per level.
Can I win free spins on Gems Bonanza?
The game doesn't have free spins - but you can activate up to 5 spin features on any game round.
How much can I win on Gems Bonanza?
You can win up to 10,000x your bet - the red ruby is the most valuable symbol in the game, paying 100x for a 25+ cluster.
What is the Gems Bonanza RTP?
The Gems Bonanza return to player is 96.55% - this is the average payback you have the chance to receive over a longe period of play.
Can I play on Gems Bonanza on mobile?
Yes, you can play Gems Bonanza right here at MrQ. There's no downloads needed, simply login to the lobby and click to play.