About Bison Battle
Let’s get ready to rumble in the Bison Battle slot from Push Gaming. This time ain’t big enough for everyone and the Bisons are at war to claim the dusty plains as their own. Raging Red Bisons inhabit reels 1 and 5 and will charge across the reels for the ultimate clash. If they successfully line up on the reels, then the Bison Clash feature is activated and an instant cash prize value with an applied multiplier will be instantly awarded. That’s not all as matching a Red Bison with a green or blue Bison symbol activates 1 of 2 elemental bonus games including Ice Park and Green Valley.
How to play Bison Battle
- Choose your bet level and press spin to begin
- Match 3 or more symbols along the 20 available paylines to win
- Red Bison symbols can appear on reels 1 and 5 containing cash values and multipliers
- The Red Bison symbols will move along the reels until reaching the other side of the reels or clashing with another Red Bison symbol where it will award the cash prize and multiplier
- Match a Red Bison with a blue or green Bison to activate 1 of 2 bonus games
Pay table symbols
Based on a £1 bet
- Eagle- 5:£50
- Bear- 5:£15
- Wolf- 5:£12.50
- Cat- 5:£10
- Heart/Club/Spade/Diamond- 5:£2
- Red Bison- Appears on reels 1 and 5 and can contain either a cash value or a multiplier. Activates Bison Clash when on the same space as another Red Bison symbol
- Green Bison- Activates the Green Valley feature when matched with a Red Bison
- Blue Bison- Activates the Ice Park feature when matched with a Red Bison
Bison Clash- Bison symbols can appear on reels 1 and 5 and contain either a cash value or a multiplier. If a Bison appears in the same row as a Bison on reel 5, then they will activate and award the instant cash prize with the value multiplier applied to the total value.
Ice Park- Activated when a Blue Bison and a Red Bison are in the same row during the base game. During the Ice Park bonus feature, Bison symbols can land on reels 1 and 5 and contain multipliers 2x-10x applied to each of the 4 rows. The rest of the reels will spin and reveal either Bison Coins or Ice Block symbols. If a Coin lands, then it will stick to the reels and the multiplier on the row will be applied to the value. When a Coin or Bison lands on the reels, the number of respins resets to 3. Coins can have a base value of 3x-2500x. Once the feature ends, all visible multipliers are applied to the Coin values in the same rows and the total value of all Coin symbols is awarded.
Green Valley- Activated when a Green Bison and Red Bison are in the same row during the base game. During the Green Valley bonus game, 8 free spins are awarded and Red Bisons contianing multipliers appear on reels 1 and 5. Wild symbols can also appear on reels 2-4 and will stick to the reels for the duration of the mode when they land.
Can I activate free spins on Bison Battle?
Free spins can be activated when triggering either the Green Valley or Ice Park bonus features. The Ice Park feature awards 3 respins that can be reset and the Green Valley feature awards 8 free spins.
What is the Bison Battle RTP?
The RTP for Bison Battle is 96.40%. For every £10 bet, the average return to player is £9.64 based on long periods of play.
What is the max win for Bison Battle?
The max win for Bison Battle is 50,000x your total bet.
Can I play Bison Battle on mobile?
Join the battle on the go as Bison Battle is fully compatible on all mobile devices. Sign up to MrQ today and play over 900 real money mobile slots and casino games.