About Deal or No Deal: Golden Game
Meet the banker and see what you could win in Deal or No Deal: Golden Game slot, the Blueprint Gaming slot based on the popular TV game show. As you might expect from a branded slot, the graphics here are good quality, reminiscent of the show itself, and you’ll recognise the iconic red boxes and the banker’s telephone too.
However, you don’t need to have watched the show to enjoy this slot, as a spin of the reels will throw up a number of chances to win across 20 paylines, helped out by wild symbols, and the various bonus features. You could get an instant cash pot, or win big during free spins - you’ll have to find out what you might be able to go home with!
How to play Deal or No Deal: Golden Game
- Choose your bespoke bet and then click Spin.
- Watch as the symbols fall down along the 3x5 play board.
- Land any of the 20 combinations to win some real cash.
- Look out for wild symbols, which substitute for all regular symbols - and pay out themselves too.
- Get three or more Red Box symbols to receive an instant win - it could be up to 5000x your stake depending on how many are on the play board.
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
- Token/Mug - 5: £1 4: 50p 3: 20p
- Book - 5: £2 4: £1 3: 40p
- Envelope/Bar (Any) - 5: £3 4: £1 3: 50p
- Bar x1 - 5: £7.50 4: £4 3: £1
- Bar x2 - 5: £20 4: £7.50 3: £1.50
- Bar x3 - 5: £37.50 4: £17.50 3: £2.50
- Wild - 5: £125 4: £25 3: £5
- Scatter - Three on the middle three reels awards Deal or No Deal feature.
- Red Box - Three or more award instant cash pot.
- Wild - Substitutes for all symbols apart from scatter and Red Box symbols.
If you get three scatter symbols on reels two, three and four - or win a prize between 40x and 500x your total bet on the instant cash prize and decide to swap it - you’ll trigger the Deal or No Deal bonus feature, which mirrors the real gameshow in format.
Here, simply choose a box to start with, and then choose more boxes to eliminate them - each box contains a number of free spins. You’ll get an offer from the banker via phone call, and you can choose to take it or to keep eliminating boxes, in which case you can either choose to take a number of spins or stick with your own box and find out how many free spins it’ll offer you. Either way, no matter your number of free spins you’ll be going to Golden Game Free Spins!
Here, each symbol will either have a normal or a gold background, and each golden symbol will increase the value of the multiplier trail for that free spin. It starts at 2x on each spin but could increase up to 20x. There are retriggers too, while you could win one of the fixed pot win amounts if you’re lucky.
Can I trigger free spins on Deal or No Deal: Golden Game?
Yes! To do so, you’ll have to start by getting three scatter symbols and triggering the Deal or No Deal bonus - it’ll determine how many free spins you get.
How much can I win on Deal or No Deal: Golden Game?
The biggest win you can get on Deal or No Deal: Golden Game is 50,000x your total bet.
What is the Deal or No Deal: Golden Game RTP (Payout Percentage)?
Deal or No Deal: Golden Game has a return to player of 95.5% - this is the return you can expect to receive back over a long period of play.
Can I play Deal or No Deal: Golden Game on mobile?
You can play Deal or No Deal: Golden Game wherever and whenever on your favourite mobile devices. Sign up to MrQ today and play over 900 real money mobile slots and casino games.