About Reel Spooky King Megaways Slot
Beware and be in for a scare in the Reel Spooky King Megaways slot, the Inspired Gaming title that’s fit for Halloween!
The Reel King is back and has a spooky makeover to bring a bit of scare to your slots game. As it’s a Megaways slot, there are up to 117,649 ways to win on each spin with each win causing a cascade. Create multiple cascades for consecutive wins and some ghoulish bonus features.
Of course, there’s all the fun of the Reel King feature too, which is triggered when up to six reels light up yellow, and gets you on the free spins trail. The Reel King is always up to his old tricks and is willing to give you a helping hand on your way to free spins treats.
How to play Reel Spooky King Megaways Slot
- Choose your bespoke bet and then click Spin.
- Watch the symbols spin and land along the six-reel play board.
- Land the same symbol from left to right along adjacent reels to win some real money.
- Keep an eye on the wild symbols, as they substitute for all other symbols.
- After a winning spin but before spinning again, wait for the winning symbols to disappear and for new symbols to cascade down, giving you the chance to increase your winnings from the same bet.
- If six reels light yellow during a spin, you’ll trigger the Reel Spooky King feature!
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
- Cherries - 6: 80p 5: 40p 4: 20p 3: 10p
- Blueberry - 6: 90p 5: 50p 4: 25p 3: 15p
- Watermelon - 6: £1 5: 50p 4: 25p 3: 15p
- 9 - 6: £1 5: 60p 4: 25p 3: 20p
- 10/J - 6: £1.75 5: 60p 4: 40p 3: 20p
- Q - 6: £2 5: 75p 4: 50p 3: 25p
- K - 6: £2 5: £1.50 4: £1 3: 25p
- A - 6: £7.50 5: £2.50 4: £2 3: £1
- Cauldron - 6: £50 5: £25 4: £10 3: £5 2: £2
- Wild - Substitutes for all symbols.
Reel Spooky King- To get to the Reel Spooky King feature, just wait for all six reels to light up yellow during a spin. Get another cascade and you’ll trigger the Super Spooky King feature instead, while yet more cascades will get you to the Mega Spooky King feature. Each one has a different free spins trail, and a different number of Reel Spooky Kings that can appear when the feature begins.
Spooky Trail- In the feature, between one and six Reel Spooky Kings will appear over the reels, and you’ll begin on the leftmost position of the free spins trail. Each Spooky King will spin its reels, and you’ll have the chance to win. If all three reels of one Spooky King light up when landing, you’ll move once along the trail, and when a Reel Spooky King spins to a losing combo and has fewer than three lit reels, it’ll disappear. When all have disappeared, if you’re on a free spins position on the trail, you’ll begin your free spins - if not, you’ll go back to the base game.
Multiplier- During free spins, each cascade will increase the multiplier by one, while each cascade also lights one reel red consecutively from left to right. When all six reels are red, the Reel Spooky King himself appears over the reels, increasing the number of free spins by up to three, and potentially increasing the multiplier by up to three too.
Can I trigger free spins on Reel Spooky King Megaways?
Yes - if you trigger the Reel Spooky King feature, you might be able to win some free spins.
How much can I win on Reel Spooky King Megaways?
In Reel Spooky King Megaways, the maximum win is £250,000.
What is the Reel Spooky King Megaways RTP (Payout Percentage)?
Reel Spooky King Megaways has a return to player of 95.56% - this is the return you can expect to receive back over a long period of play.