About Sparky and Shortz
Meet the robots in Sparky and Shortz slot, the futuristic slot from Play’n Go. In this slot, you’ll travel through space to the planet Alpha Labori, where the threat of extinction looms and it’s down to two robots to save the rest.
There’s Shortz, a multi-purpose robot who has the power to save lives, and Sparky, a smaller robot who’s got the job of fixing his larger friend. Something of an unconventional backstory, it plays out in a sci-fi setting with symbols that look like bits of space rock - and monsters in tubes too - and the planet is in the background.
There are just 10 paylines here, but in turn some of the symbols are pretty valuable in terms of how much they pay out - the most valuable are the wild symbols, which get you up to £20 from a £1 spin, and substitute for all regular symbols too. If you want free spins, just get three Power Cell Scatter symbols, and boost up the multiplier while you’re there too!
How to play Sparky and Shortz
- Choose your wager and then click Spin.
- Watch the symbols fall down along the 3x5 play board.
- Land any of the 10 combinations to win some real cash.
- Watch out for wild symbols, which substitute for all symbols apart from the Power Cell Scatter.
- Land a stacked reel to increase the win multiplier by +1.
- Before spinning again, wait as on random spins Sparky can try to activate the Boost Meter. When it’s active, one of the multiplication values is randomly chosen. On that spin, landing a stacked reel will increase the win multiplier with the value of your Boost Meter.
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
- Green/Blue - 5: £1 4: 40p 3: 20p
- Red/Pink/Brown - 5: £1.20 4: 50p 3: 30p
- Green Monster - 5: £6 4: £1.50 3: 60p
- Blue Monster - 5: £8 4: £2 3: 80p
- Red Monster - 5: £10 4: £2.50 3: £1
- Wild - 5: £20 4: £5 3: £2
- Wild - Substitute for all symbols apart from the Power Cell Scatter.
- Power Cell Scatter - Three trigger ten free spins.
The main bonus feature in Sparky and Shortz is the free spins feature, which is activated through the Power Cell Scatter symbol. Simply get three Power Cell Scatter symbols on the board at once to trigger ten free spins. During free spins, the Boost Meter is always active, while the win multiplier is carried over across all free spins too. Not only that, but every extra three Power Cell Scatters will give you an additional five free spins up to a maximum of 100, so you could rack up some pretty big wins - and save the planet in the meantime too!
Can I trigger free spins on Sparky and Shortz?
To trigger free spins on Sparky and Shortz, simply get three Power Cell Scatter symbols on the board at once.
How much can I win on Sparky and Shortz?
The biggest potential win on Sparky and Shortz slot is 10,000x your total bet.
What is the Sparky and Shortz RTP (Payout Percentage)?
The return to player, or RTP, of Sparky and Shortz has a return to player of 96.28% - this is the payout percentage you can expect to receive back over a long period of play.
Where can I play Sparky and Shortz?
You can play Sparky and Shortz right here at MrQ, where there’s 24 hours of free bingo for new users.