About Pack & Cash
Try your hand at working in a depot full of packages in Pack and Cash slot, the Play’n Go slot with a huge 1024 ways to win.
You’ll see five reels each with four symbols apiece, and they range from numbers and letters to various packages in familiar shapes and spanning a range of colours, and plenty of boxes and machinery in the background - there’s almost a CGI-style appearance here.
Then, there are wild symbols, which substitute for all symbols apart from scatter symbols, and then the scatter symbols themselves - they trigger free spins when you get three or more.
When the symbols appear on the play board, which comprises four shelves, they’re delivered from right to left and winning symbols get removed, increasing the multiplier and giving you more opportunities to win, while symbols can transform into the same symbol too. In Pack and Cash, who knows what you’ll get delivered?
How to play Pack & Cash
- Choose your wager and then click Spin.
- Watch the symbols appear from right to left along the 4x5 play board.
- Match symbols along adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel, to win some real cash.
- Look out for wild symbols, which substitute for all symbols apart from scatter symbols.
- If you’re on a winning spin, wait for the winning symbols to disappear, increasing the multiplier by x1 and giving you the chance to win again.
- If you’re on a non-winning spin, wait to see if you get given a special delivery feature at random - either random symbols being removed or one wild symbol being added.
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
- 9/10/J - 5: 30p 4: 15p 3: 10p
- Q/K/A - 5: 40p 4: 25p 3: 15p
- Ball - 5: 80p 4: 40p 3: 30p
- Duck - 5: £1.50 4: 75p 3: 50p
- Trophy - 5: £2 4: £1 3: 70p
- Heart - 5: £3 4: £1.50 3: £1
- Wild - 5: £5 4: £3 3: £2
- Wild - Substitutes for all symbols apart from scatter.
- Scatter - Three trigger free spins.
- Express Packages - These all transform into the same random symbol.
Three or more scatter symbols will trigger free spins. The number of spins you start with is determined by the location of the scatters - for each horizontal right-step a scatter takes, you’re awarded one extra spin, so you’ll begin with between three and twenty spins.
During the feature, you can win more free spins too, while the win multiplier never resets. Just keep on enjoying your free spins until it’s time to come back to the base game - but there could be a huge 75 free spins to try before that happens! Why not see how many you can win?
Can I trigger free spins on Pack and Cash?
Yes! To do so, just get three or more scatter symbols on the play board at once.
How much can I win on Pack and Cash?
The most you can win on this slot is 10,000x your total bet per spin.
What is the Pack and Cash RTP (Payout Percentage)?
Pack and Cash has a return to player, or RTP, of 96.2% - this is the return you can expect to receive back over a long period of play.
Where can I play Pack and Cash?
You can play Pack and Cash right here at MrQ, where there’s always zero wagering requirements.