About Legend of the Sword
Take a trip back a few centuries to the time of King Arthur in Legend of the Sword slot, the title from Microgaming that could see you pulling the sword from the stone yourself.
The game itself is played on a 5x5 play board that takes the appearance of a piece of parchment, and while it’s quite simple in appearance, the background is a mesmerising blue-green scene complete with mountains, trees, a castle, and of course the sword in the stone.
There are a few different symbols to try your hand at matching, with the most valuable being the crown symbol, but even this symbol pales in comparison with the Excalibur scatter symbol.
To win, just get five or more on the board at once, and get ten for a massive win of £10,000 from just a £1 bet! However, we can’t forget about the Camelot free spins symbols either, as three or more trigger free spins, and the wilds, which substitute for all regular symbols in combinations. With 3125 ways to win, too, you could be laughing all the way to the bank, whether you beat King Arthur in pulling the sword from the stone or not...
How to play Legend of the Sword
- Choose your bespoke bet and then click Spin.
- Watch the symbols fall down along the 5x5 play board.
- Land matching symbols along adjacent reels to win some real cash.
- Look out for wild symbols, as they substitute for all regular symbols in a payline.
- Simply spin again!
Pay table symbols (based on a £1 stake)
Based on a stake of £1
- Club/Spade/Diamond/Heart- 5: 80p 4: 30p 3: 10p
- Shield/Mask - 5: £4 4: £1 3: 40p
- Cup - 5: £7 4: £2.50 3: 80p
- Crown - 5: £10 4: £3 3: £1
- Excalibur Scatter - 10: £10,000 9: £1,000 8: £100 7: £10 6: £5 5: £2
- Camelot Free Spins - Three on the board at once trigger Camelot Free Spins.
- Excalibur Scatter - During free spins, each one you collect will reset the remaining number of free spins to three and increase the multiplier by one. After free spins finish, the number of Excalibur Scatters collected will pay out as one Excalibur Scatter win.
- Wild - Substitute for all symbols apart from Camelot Free Spins and Excalibur Scatter symbols.
Get three Camelot free spins symbols on the reels at once, and you’ll trigger Camelot free spins. During these free spins, collect an Excalibur scatter symbol to reset the number of remaining free spins to three and increase your multiplier by one, and once all of your free spins have been used up, the total number of Excalibur scatters collected will be added together and paid out as one Excalibur scatter win - you can see how many swords have been collected in total with the Sword Counter. Check the Multiplier Meter to find out what multiplier you’re on too!
Can I trigger free spins on Legend of the Sword?
Yes - just get three Camelot free spins symbols to trigger your free spins!
How much can I win on Legend of the Sword?
The biggest prize up for grabs on Legend of the Sword slot is 10,000x your total bet.
What is the Legend of the Sword RTP (Payout Percentage)?
Legend of the Sword has a return to player of 96.12% - this is the return you can expect to receive back over a long play period.
Where can I play Legend of the Sword?
You can play Microgaming’s Legend of the Sword right here at MrQ, along with hundreds of other great slots!